The small people who live with us have a curious way of changing our behaviour into ways we would have previously thought unimaginable! Here is our list of the top 10 odd things we have found ourselves doing since having children...
1) Go to bed at 7pm. On a Saturday.
2) Get up 5am. On a Saturday.
3) Update your FB status at 2am. Whilst stone cold sober.
4) Eat the semi regurgitated food of another human being, from the plate.
4) Go a whole day with a small speck of poo under your nail.
5) Develop a serious addiction to Gripe Water.
6) Fall asleep in the car on your own driveway. For two hours.
7) Be intellectually outsmarted by a three year old.
8) Say the words "cracked" and "nipple" in the same sentence.
9) Start referring to yourself in the third person. A la Craig David.
10) Call your partner "Daddy" in everyday conversation. Even when there are no children around.
Sounds familiar? Let us know your new post-children behaviour!